- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces Gruyère cheese, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup leftover sautéed green beans
- 3/4 cup leftover roasted Brussels sprouts
- 3/4 cup leftover chopped sautéed or roasted asparagus
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted butternut squash
- 3/4 cup leftover dressing or stuffing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and Gruyère in a medium bowl. Gently fold in green beans, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, squash, dressing, parsley, and chives.
Heat oil in a 10-inch nonstick oven-safe skillet over medium-high. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Stir once, and cook until edges start to pull away from sides of skillet, 5 to 7 minutes.
Transfer to preheated oven, and bake until set, 15 to 20 minutes. Slice into wedges; serve immediately.