Surprisingly easy to both make and assemble - baking time is not long either... all in all, a fantastic dessert (and quite impressive) that is no sweat to put together. I should mention that I rarely ever even make dessert, and I STILL thought this was a cinch!!! Everyone loved them; will definitely make again.
Harvest Sweet Potato Pecan Pie Tarts
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 89
- Calories from fat: 39%
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 0.6g
- Carbohydrate: 13.1g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 55mg
- Calcium: 9mg
- 1 cup mashed cooked sweet potato
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- 2 (2.1-ounce) packages mini phyllo shells (such as Athens)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine sweet potato, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and salt, stirring well.
- Combine pecans, brown sugar, syrup, vanilla, and egg white, stirring well.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon sweet potato mixture into each phyllo shell, spreading to edges. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon pecan mixture over sweet potato mixture. Place filled shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Harvest Sweet Potato Pecan Pie Tarts Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This