Ok, but not great.
Harvest Salad with Cider Vinaigrette
Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 red pears, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup dried apricots, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup dried figs, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 small purple onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced jicama
- Cider Vinaigrette
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans, toasted
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
- Toss together chopped pear and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Add apricots and next 5 ingredients, tossing well. Chill 1 hour or overnight.
- Arrange spinach on individual plates; top evenly with pear mixture, and sprinkle with walnuts and cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This