Harvest Pumpkin Spice Bars (Gluten Free)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix
- 15 ounce(s) pumpkin
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) raisins
- 1 can(s) Betty Crocker cream cheese frosting
- 1/4 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 15x10x1 pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat all the bar ingredients except raisins with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. then on med speed for 2 minutes, Stir in raisins. Spread into pan.
- 3. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan. About 2 hours.
- 4. Spread frosting over bars. Sprinkle with nuts. Cut 7 rows by 7 rows . Store in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Harvest Pumpkin Spice Bars (Gluten Free) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings