- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Mazola® Vegetable Plus! Oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Argo® OR Kingsford® Corn Starch
- 4 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 teaspoons Argo® Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter OR margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Spice Islands® 100% Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons teaspoons freshly grated orange peel
- 4 cups powdered sugar
How to Make It
To make cupcakes: Blend the eggs, oil, sugar, and pumpkin in a large mixing bowl; set aside. Stir together dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture and beat until well blended.
Pour into lined muffin tins. Fill about 2/3 full. Bake in preheated 350°oven for 30 minutes or until center springs back when touched. Cool 30 minutes. Spread with frosting.
To make frosting:
Beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth. Spread over cooled cupcakes.