Harvest Pumpkin Bread
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup(s) sweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- Combine the flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and cloves in a bowl and mix well. Beat the sugar, butter and applesauce in a mixer bowl for 5 min. or until creamy and light, scraping the bowl occasionally.
- Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the pumpkin and orange juice. Beat until smooth. Stir in the flour mixture until blended.
- Spoon the batter into a lightly greased 5x9" loaf pan. Bake at 350 for 60-65 min. or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean. Cool in the pan for several min. Remove to a wire rack to cool immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwatson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Harvest Pumpkin Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads