Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) dill weed dried
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 quart(s) popped corn
- 2 cup(s) shoestring potatoes
- 1 cup(s) nuts
- Heat oven to 250. Melt butter & add seasonings. Mix popcorn, shoestring potatoes & nuts in roaster and pour butter mixture over all and stir. Bake for 8-10, stir, and bake for another 8 to 10
This recipe is a personal recipe added by churchldy52 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note