Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Amy Burke
Made with leftover sweet potatoes, turkey.
- 1 pound pizza crust dough
- 1 cup mashed sweet potatoes or leftover sweet potato casserole (without toppings)
- 1 cup shredded roasted turkey
- 1 cup shredded spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Havarti cheese
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450°. Roll pizza crust dough into a 12-inch circle. Transfer to a baking sheet sprinkled with cornmeal. Spread mashed sweet potatoes over dough. Top with turkey, spinach, sliced shiitake mushrooms, sliced red onion, shredded Havarti cheese, and freshly ground Italian seasoning. Bake directly on oven rack 18 minutes or until edges are browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes