Harvest Pear Crisp
Randy Mayor; Jan Gautro
This Harvest Pear Crisp is a perfect finish to any autumn meal.
Yield: Serves 6
- 3 cups Bartlett pears, peeled, cored and sliced
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, divided
- 5 tablespoons chilled butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- In a bowl, combine pears, water, lemon juice, 1/4 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Toss to mix. Spread in an 8"x8" baking pan sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray. In a separate bowl, cut together butter, brown sugar and remaining sugar, flour and cinnamon until crumbly. Sprinkle over pear mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until pears are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This