- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Peanut Butter Frosting
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
How to Make It
Cream peanut butter and butter. Gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
Pour batter into a greased and floured 13- x 9- x 2 - inch baking pan. Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan completely. Spread Peanut Butter Frosting on top of cake. Sprinkle with peanuts. Cut into squares to serve.