Yum! These look awesome! Can't wait to give them a try! Check out this cookie recipe. It's even healthy! No butter, no guilt ;) http://vancitybookgirl.blogspot.com/2011/07/delicious-healthy-cookies.html
Harvest Moon Lollipops
- 12 (10- to 12-inch-long) lollipop sticks
- 1 (24-ounce) package Chocolate Flavor MoonPies
- 1 (14-ounce) package orange candy melts
- 1 zip-top plastic bag
- Wax paper
- Halloween candies
- Halloween sugar cake decorations
- Decorator icing
- Ribbon (optional)
- Step 1: Insert 1 lollipop stick 2 to 3 inches into marshmallow center of MoonPie.
- Step 2: Microwave candy melts in a glass bowl at MEDIUM (50% power) 1 minute or until melted, stirring once; spoon into plastic bag, and seal.
- Step 3: Snip a small hole in 1 corner of the bag; pipe melted candy around where stick meets MoonPie to secure. Lay flat on wax paper, and let stand until firm.
- Step 4: Pipe fun border of melted candy around edges. Attach candies and/or cake decorations with decorator icing. Tie ribbons around tops of sticks, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts