Harvest Crunch Salad
More From Southern Living
- 3 large Anjou pears, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6-ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups low-fat granola
- 1/2 cup fat-free caramel ice-cream topping
- Place pears and cranberries in a large bowl; sprinkle with lemon juice, and gently toss.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add yogurt and cinnamon, beating at low speed until blended. Fold half of cream cheese mixture into pear mixture.
- Layer half each of pear mixture and granola in a large serving bowl. Spread remaining half of cream cheese mixture on top; drizzle with half of caramel. Repeat layers, omitting cream cheese layer. Serve immediately, or chill 2 hours, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads