- 3 large Anjou pears, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6-ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups low-fat granola
- 1/2 cup fat-free caramel ice-cream topping
How to Make It
Place pears and cranberries in a large bowl; sprinkle with lemon juice, and gently toss.
Beat cream cheese in a large bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add yogurt and cinnamon, beating at low speed until blended. Fold half of cream cheese mixture into pear mixture.
Layer half each of pear mixture and granola in a large serving bowl. Spread remaining half of cream cheese mixture on top; drizzle with half of caramel. Repeat layers, omitting cream cheese layer. Serve immediately, or chill 2 hours, if desired.