Recipe from Daniel Gritzer, to be made with DIY Bitters. There are alternatives. Recipe published in Food & Wine: October, 2011.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 ounce(s) Laird's Apple Brandy
- 1/2 ounce(s) Snap liqueur
- 4 dash(es) Angostura bitters
- 1 thin apple slice, for garnish
- 1. In a medium saucepan, combine the water, sugar and cinnamon sticks. Boil over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Let the syrup cool. Discard the cinnamon sticks.
- 2. In an ice-filled cocktail shaker, combine ½ tablespoon of the cinnamon syrup with the apple brandy, Snap liqueur and bitters. Stir well. Strain the drink into an ice-filled rocks glass and garnish with the apple slice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Harvest Cocktail Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic