- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, well drained
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
How to Make It
Cook onion and garlic in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until tender; remove from heat and let cool.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Add Cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, sage, and pepper; blend well. Stir in onion mixture and pimiento. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Shape mixture into a cheese round. Roll in crumbled bacon; cut into large wedges and wrap individual wedges in plastic wrap. Serve with fruit and crackers.