- 2 tablespoons Carlini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 onion, medium diced
- 1 red pepper, seeded, large diced
- 2 tomatoes, medium diced
- 1 cup Winking Owl Chardonnay
- 3 1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Salt, divided
- 16 ounces Season's Choice Extra Fine Green Beans
- 4 Sea Queen Wild Caught Salmon Fillets, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Burman's Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Friendly Farms Sour Cream
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 4 cups Little Salad Bar Flat Leaf Spinach, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons Southern Grove Dry Roasted Peanuts, chopped
How to Make It
In a medium frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add the onion and peppers, cook for 3 minutes or until soft.
Add the tomatoes to the pan and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat and reserve.
In a large saucepan, add wine, 8 cups of water and 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to a boil.
Add the green beans and cook until tender.
Remove the green beans from the water and add the salmon fillets, turn off the heat.
Leave the salmon fillets in the water for 15 minutes to cook.
In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon zest, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until well blended.
While the green beans are still warm, place them in a mixing bowl and add the red pepper, onion, tomatoes, fresh spinach, peanuts and lemon juice. Mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Place the salad mixture onto 4 bowls or plates, top each with a cooked salmon fillet. Serve with one tablespoon of the dressing.