Hard Rock Candy
Community Recipe from
- 3 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Karo
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon oil
- Food coloring
- 1. Mix sugar, water and Karo in saucepan.
- 2. Dissolve sugar. Boil without stirring to 315 degrees.
- 3. Remove and stir in oil and coloring.
- 4. Pour out on foil that has been sprinkled with powdered sugar in
- 18x24 strips.
- 5. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hard Rock Candy Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy