Hard Cider Sangria
Photo: Christina Holmes
Instead of wine, this juicy sangria is made with hard cider spiked with lemon juice and apple brandy.
More From Food & Wine
- 1 cup green, yellow and red apples, unpeeled, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 navel orange, quartered and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 cup apple juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup apple brandy
- 1 bottle (22-ounce) hard apple cider, chilled
- In a pitcher, combine the apples with the orange, apple juice, lemon juice and brandy. Just before serving, add the hard cider. Serve in tall glasses over ice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages, Alcoholic