I replaced the chocolate covered cherries with dried cranberries. Very good love the almond extract instead of vanilla.
Hannah's Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond or caramel-pecan extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate-covered raisins
- Blend together butter and sugars. Beat in eggs, one at a time; stir in extract. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; stir flour mixture into butter mixture. Mix in oats; fold in raisins. Form dough into walnut-size balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This