Hannah'sPB trail Mix Bar
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) cheerios
- 3 cup(s) rice krispies
- 1 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) sunflower nuts
- 1 cup(s) honey
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 16 ounce(s) natural PB
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Combine cereal, raisins, nuts in large bowl
- 2. Combine honey (you can use less) and sugar in medium pan; heat over medium heat 3-5 minutes or until it comes to a boil.
- 3. boil one minute
- 4. Add PB and vanilla; stir until PB is melted.
- 5. Pour over cereal mixture; mix well.
- 6. Press into greased jelly roll pan.
- 7. Cut into 5 doz bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lesklay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hannah'sPB trail Mix Bar Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks