Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 pound(s) Jimmy Dean spicy sausage
- 1 pound(s) velveeta
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) worcestershire
- 1 loaf(s) party rye bread
- Mix meats, brown and drain. Add cheese and spices. When melted, spread on party rye bread. Put under broiler until brown (about 5-6 minutes). These freeze very well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LKennedyDVM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hanky Panks Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers