1. Combine vegetables in a bowl and set aside.
2. bring large pot of water to boil, cook pasta according to direction. Drain and toss
with sesame oil and seeds. cover loosely and set aside.
3. In a large skillet over high heat, heat oil until it shines. Season meat with salt &
pepper, cook about 4-5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
4. Add garlic and good 1 minute making sure garlic does not burn.
5. drain and discard the excess liquid & fat. Add the lemon & lime juices. cook for
5. Transfer meat and sauce to bowl with vegetables. Add lemon & lime zest and
toss to combine and top with cilantro.
Go to full version of