Hank's Lemon Beef Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) red bell pepper juilenned
- 1 whole(s) red onion julienned
- 3 whole(s) tomatoes, medium coarsley chopped
- 1 piece(s) celery julienned
- 1 whole(s) jalapeno peppers minced
- 12-16 ounce(s) vermicelli or capellini noodles
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 2 pound(s) flat iron steak cut into 1/2 in strips
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 whole(s) lemon juiced and zested
- 3 whole(s) limes juiced and zested
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1. Combine vegetables in a bowl and set aside.
- 2. bring large pot of water to boil, cook pasta according to direction. Drain and toss
- with sesame oil and seeds. cover loosely and set aside.
- 3. In a large skillet over high heat, heat oil until it shines. Season meat with salt &
- pepper, cook about 4-5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- 4. Add garlic and good 1 minute making sure garlic does not burn.
- 5. drain and discard the excess liquid & fat. Add the lemon & lime juices. cook for
- 2 minutes.
- 5. Transfer meat and sauce to bowl with vegetables. Add lemon & lime zest and
- toss to combine and top with cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 64Jensdinner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hank's Lemon Beef Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes