Hampton Place Beef Tenderloin
- 1 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/3 cup blended sesame oil*
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 (5-pound) trimmed and tied beef tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add beef. Cover or seal, and chill 3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove beef from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle salt and pepper on all sides of beef, and place in a roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 500° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 325°, and bake 30 more minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Cover loosely with foil, and let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- *3 tablespoons sesame oil and 3 tablespoons canola oil can be substituted.
- Note: Tying the tenderloin with butcher's twine allows for more even cooking. You can ask your butcher to tie it for you.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers