- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 can(s) mushroom stems & pieces (4 oz) drained
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- egg noodles or rice
- Start cooking rice or noodles.
- In large skillet, cook meat and onion in butter until meat is brown and onion is tender. Stir in flour, salt, garlic, pepper and mushrooms. Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in soup, heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Add a little milk if too thick. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes. Stir in sour cream and heat through. Serve over rice or noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Debisdigs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note