Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) egg noodles
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 8 ounce(s) fresh baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 1/8 cube(s) dry sherry Optional
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) flour
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 cup(s) sour cream - light
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley, dill or chives minced
- 1) Set large pot of water on to boil. Brown ground beef. Drain all but 2 teaspoons of fat. Saute onion until translucent, add garlic and mushrooms; sauté until mushroom give up there moisture and begin to brown. Optional, at this point add a splash of dry sherry.
- 2) Sprinkle on flour and mix. Add cream of mushroom soup, worchestershire sauce and pepper. Simmer on low for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the egg noodles. and drain.
- 3) When ready to serve, stir in sour cream and a splash of Lea and Perrin's. Warm gently, but do not boil. Serve over hot noodles and garnish with either minced parsley, dill or chives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harpette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes