Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) egg noodles
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 8 ounce(s) fresh baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 1/8 cube(s) dry sherry Optional
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) flour
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 cup(s) sour cream - light
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley, dill or chives minced
- 1) Set large pot of water on to boil. Brown ground beef. Drain all but 2 teaspoons of fat. Saute onion until translucent, add garlic and mushrooms; sauté until mushroom give up there moisture and begin to brown. Optional, at this point add a splash of dry sherry.
- 2) Sprinkle on flour and mix. Add cream of mushroom soup, worchestershire sauce and pepper. Simmer on low for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the egg noodles. and drain.
- 3) When ready to serve, stir in sour cream and a splash of Lea and Perrin's. Warm gently, but do not boil. Serve over hot noodles and garnish with either minced parsley, dill or chives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harpette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note