Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef or turkey
- 1 Med. onion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine (optional)
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 can(s) sliced mushrooms drained
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) noodles cooked
- 1. In a large skillet, cook and stir meat and onion in margarine until onion is tender.
- 2. Stir in flour, salt, garlic, pepper and mushrooms. Cook 5 minute, stirring constantly.
- 3. Stir in soup, simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- 4. Stir in sour cream and heat through. Serve over noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mandonan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hamburger Stroganoff Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes