- 8 ounces uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef, extra lean
- 1 cup prechopped onion
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fat-free, less-sodium beef broth
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain.
- 2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in salt and pepper.
- 3. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anderkoa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hamburger Stroganoff Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes