Hamburger Steak with Mushroom Gravy
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground sirloin Shaped into 4 patties
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Canola oil
- 1 Medium yellow onion Sliced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 4 ounce(s) White or creaming mushrooms Sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1/2 cup(s) Beef or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon(s) Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) Low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Heat oil in cast iron skillet on stovetop. Season patties with salt and pepper and sear them 3-4 minutes per side. Finish them in the oven.
- Sauté onions, garlic and mushrooms until they begin to brown. Sprinkle flour over veggis and stir in the stock, ketchup, soy sauce and Worcestershire. Cook gravy until thickened, 2-3 minutes. Serve over sautéed spinach or mashed potatoes.
- 440 calories per serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rdrfsp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note