Hamburger Steak Deluxe
- 2 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash of hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Hamburger Steak Sauce
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Shape mixture into 8 patties.
- Melt shortening in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook patties 10 minutes, turning once. Drain. Pour sauce over each to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note