Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 carrots sliced
- 3 large potatoes cubed
- 1 carton(s) 32 oz chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1 can(s) cut green beans
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 pound(s) Ground beef
- 2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 can(s) rotel tomatoes
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce (large)
- 2 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- Brown hamburger, onion, carrots and garlic together. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil and simmer until potatoes are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ssnow1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note