Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) pie crust frozen
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) table salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 3 piece(s) eggs
- 8 ounce(s) shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a pan, brown and crumble the hamburger, then add seasonings.
- When the hamburger is all brown, add worchestershire sauce.
- Pour the mix into the pie crust.
- In a separate bowl, scramble the eggs and mix in the cheese.
- Evenly layer the mix on top of hamburger.
- Put pie in the oven for 30-35 minutes (until cheese is golden brown).
- Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kmac23va and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note