Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) hamburger
- 1 can(s) tomato soup
- 2 envelope(s) spaghetti sauce mix
- 24-32 ounce(s) V-8
- 12 ounce(s) lasagna noodles raw
- 24 ounce(s) cottage cheese
- 1 onion chopped
- 16 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3 ounce(s) parmesan cheese
- 1. Mix hamburger, tomato soup & spaghetti sauce mix. Boil the sauce mixture, then let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- 2. In a greased 9x13" pan, layer noodles, sauce, onion, cottage cheese, mozzarella.
- 3. Repeat layers.
- 4. Sprinkle parmesan on top.
- 5. Bake @ 350 degrees for 1 hour. Uncover for last 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hamburger Lasagne Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes