Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Ground beef
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 Small Onion minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 cube(s) beef bouillon
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef.
- Drain well.
- Add soup, onions and salt& pepper to taste, beef bouillon, add 1 1/2-1 3/4 can of water (using the soup can) to the mixture.
- Stir in slowly.
- Simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Thicken gravy with the flour to the consistency you prefer.
- Simmer 5 minutes more.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or toast
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nikki2010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note