Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Ground beef
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 Small Onion minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 cube(s) beef bouillon
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef.
- Drain well.
- Add soup, onions and salt& pepper to taste, beef bouillon, add 1 1/2-1 3/4 can of water (using the soup can) to the mixture.
- Stir in slowly.
- Simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Thicken gravy with the flour to the consistency you prefer.
- Simmer 5 minutes more.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or toast
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nikki2010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes