This tasty dish is like a hamburger in casserole form, mixed with a little Mexican-inspiration. Enjoy this savory meal with crunchy corn chips on the outside, and soft hamburger meat on the inside. And don't forget the cheese!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 2 10 3/4 oz. cans tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 cups corn chips
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and onion together in a large skillet over medium heat; drain. Stir in soup and chili powder. Spread in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan; top with corn chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hamburger Crunch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch