Hamburger Biscuit Casserole
Kids and adults alike love this casserole serve with tossed salad and green beans for a totally satisfying meal.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Grand buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef or turkey or mixed
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1- 12oz can(s) tomato sauce
- #1 separate buscuits take each biscuit and split in half so that you have 2 rounds from each biscuit. You should have 16 rounds.
- Take half of those and layer into a pam sprayed casserole dish spread out and stretch to cover bottom of casserole dish
- #2 brown meat thoroughly add the salt, pepper, chili powderand garlic while browning. Drain off any unwanted grease
- #3 add tomato sauce and simmer for about 5 minutes and remove from heat
- #4 add the beaten egg and sour cream into meat misture.
- #5 pour meat misture on top of biscuits and top with the cheese
- #6 pull the remaining buscuits by stretching each one to form a top crust.
- #7 Bake casserole at 325 for about 30 minutes
- make sure that biscuits are nice golden browm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by toningary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hamburger Biscuit Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles