Hamburger Bean Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) hamburger drained
- 1/2 pound(s) bacon crumbled
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 can(s) pork and beans (large)
- 1 can(s) butter bean drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) dark red kidney beans
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) chili sauce
- 7 drop(s) liquid smoke
- Chop onion and fry with hamburger and bacon. Drain well! Add rest bake 350 for 1 hour or put in crock pot. Great side!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lknerl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hamburger Bean Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables