Ham with Walnut Glaze
Taken from http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/ham-walnut-glaze-56527.aspx
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) ORANGE marmalade
- 1/4 cup(s) lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) PACKED BROWN SUGAR
- 1 whole(s) FULLY COOKED BONELESS HAM
- 1 cup(s) walnuts pieces TOASTED
- MIX marmalade, soy sauce and sugar. Reserve 1/4 cup for brushing onto ham.
- BAKE ham as directed on label, brushing with reserved marmalade mixture the last 20 min. Meanwhile, bring remaining marmalade mixture to boil in saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in nuts.
- SLICE ham. Serve with marmalade sauce.
- kraft kitchens tipsHOW TO TOAST NUTSHeat oven to 350ºF. Spread nuts onto baking sheet. Bake 5 to 7 min. or until lightly toasted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rosalbalopezm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ham with Walnut Glaze Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes