Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Amy Burke
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 50 Minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen sweet peas and mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen crinkle-cut carrots
- 1 (14.1-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Gradually whisk in flour, and cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute. Add milk and next 2 ingredients; cook, stirring constantly, 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Stir in ham and next 2 ingredients; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated. Spoon into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- 2. Unroll each piecrust on a lightly floured surface. Cut piecrusts into 1 1/4-inch-wide strips. Arrange strips in a lattice design over ham mixture.
- 3. Bake at 450° for 40 minutes or until crust is browned and filling is bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts