• Heat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
• Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the ham, mushrooms and green onions and cook until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the flour, oregano and pepper and cook for 1 minute. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the cheese.
• Sprinkle the work surface with the flour. Unfold 1 pastry sheet on the floured surface. Roll the pastry into a 9 x12-inch rectangle. Cut the rectangle into 12 (3-inch) squares. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet, making 24 squares in all.
• Spoon about 1 tablespoon ham mixture onto the center of each square. Brush the edges of the pastry with the egg. Fold the pastry over the filling to form a triangle and crimp the edges to seal. Place the pastries on the prepared baking sheets. Brush the pastries with the egg and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
• Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.
Go to full version of