Ham & Swiss Triangles
Thaw: 40 Minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 1/4 cup(s) diced cooked ham
- 1 cup(s) chopped mushrooms
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 teaspoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Swiss cheese (about 2 ounces)
- All-purpose flour
- 1 package(s) (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge FarmÂ® Puff Pastry Sheets (2 sheets), thawed according to package directions
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- • Heat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
- • Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the ham, mushrooms and green onions and cook until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the flour, oregano and pepper and cook for 1 minute. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the cheese.
- • Sprinkle the work surface with the flour. Unfold 1 pastry sheet on the floured surface. Roll the pastry into a 9 x12-inch rectangle. Cut the rectangle into 12 (3-inch) squares. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet, making 24 squares in all.
- • Spoon about 1 tablespoon ham mixture onto the center of each square. Brush the edges of the pastry with the egg. Fold the pastry over the filling to form a triangle and crimp the edges to seal. Place the pastries on the prepared baking sheets. Brush the pastries with the egg and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- • Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note