I added some green onion. Maybe I needed a deeper 9" dish & pie crust, even though I bought "Deep Dish 9-inch Pie Crust". I had enough left over to make 2 quiches. Not complaining, my 3 yr old daughter and 1 yr old son ate 1/4 of a pie each. Tasted wonderful!
Ham, Swiss and Spinach Quiche
Prepare a warm, filling Ham, Swiss and Spinach Quiche for a breakfast dish that the whole family is sure to love.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 298
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated fat: 10g
- Protein: 15g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 202mg
- Sodium: 562mg
- 3 cups packed baby spinach, chopped
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 9-inch frozen pie crust
- 1/4 pound sliced ham, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, place it in oven and preheat to 375°F. Mist a medium skillet with cooking spray and warm it over medium heat. Cook spinach, stirring often, until wilted. Remove spinach to a paper towel-lined plate and pat dry.
- Combine eggs, half-andhalf and salt in a large bowl and whisk until well mixed. Arrange spinach on bottom of pie crust. Scatter ham over spinach. Sprinkle cheese over ham. Pour egg mixture into shell.
- Place quiche on baking sheet and bake until filling is set and crust is golden, about 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes, slice into wedges, and serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch