Ham-Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 4 large potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Garnish: chopped fresh chives
- Bake potatoes at 450° for 1 hour or until tender. Allow to cool to touch.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, and place in a bowl, leaving shells intact. Set pulp and shells aside.
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat; add chopped ham, diced onion, and minced garlic, and sauté until onion is tender.
- Mash potato pulp; stir in ham mixture, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Stuff shells with potato mixture; sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese. Place in a 13- x 9-inch pan or casserole dish.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note