Ham Steak With Orange Glaze
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (2 1/2-lb.) package fully cooked, bone-in (1/2-inch-thick) center-cut ham steak
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (8-oz.) can pineapple tidbits in juice
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1. Rinse ham, and pat dry.
- 2. Cook ham in a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until thoroughly heated. Remove ham, reserving drippings in skillet.
- 3. Stir in orange juice, and cook 2 minutes, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Stir in pineapple, raisins, and mustard. Stir together cornstarch and 1 Tbsp. cold water; add to orange juice mixture. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Serve sauce with ham.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note