- 1 pound chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package hot ground pork sausage
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup lightly packed soft, fresh breadcrumbs (about 2 sandwich bread slices)
- 12 fully cooked bacon slices
- Wooden picks
- Fresh Peach Chutney
How to Make It
Pulse ham in a food processor 4 to 5 times or until finely ground.
Stir together ham and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl just until combined. Shape ham mixture into 6 (3 1/4-inch) patties. Wrap each patty with 2 bacon slices, and secure with wooden picks.
Cook patties in a large lightly greased skillet over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove wooden picks. Serve with Fresh Peach Chutney.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Oscar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon.
Ham Sausage and Biscuits: Omit bacon. Proceed with recipe as directed, shaping ham mixture into 12 (2 3/4-inch) patties. Serve with hot biscuits and Fresh Peach Chutney. Makes 12 servings.