Ham Sausage and Biscuits
Yield: Makes 12 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 pound chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package hot ground pork sausage
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup lightly packed soft, fresh breadcrumbs (about 2 sandwich bread slices)
- Wooden picks
- Fresh Peach Chutney
- 1. Pulse ham in a food processor 4 to 5 times or until finely ground.
- 2. Stir together ham and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl just until combined. Shape ham mixture into 12 (2 3/4-inch) patties.
- 3. Cook patties in a large lightly greased skillet over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with hot biscuits and Fresh Peach Chutney.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch