Ham Sausage and Biscuits
More From Southern Living
- 1 pound chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package hot ground pork sausage
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup lightly packed soft, fresh breadcrumbs (about 2 sandwich bread slices)
- Wooden picks
- Fresh Peach Chutney
- 1. Pulse ham in a food processor 4 to 5 times or until finely ground.
- 2. Stir together ham and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl just until combined. Shape ham mixture into 12 (2 3/4-inch) patties.
- 3. Cook patties in a large lightly greased skillet over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with hot biscuits and Fresh Peach Chutney.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note