Ham Salad Tea Sandwiches
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
- 1 pound chopped baked ham
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and grated
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet-hot pickled okra
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Process ham, in batches, in a food processor until coarsely ground, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Place ground ham in a bowl, and stir in eggs, mayonnaise, and pickled okra. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread on: rye bread slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This