Ham Roll Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 10.75oz can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 10oz packages frozen broccoli spears
- 8 1oz slices swiss cheese
- 8 6x4" slices cooked ham
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Place broccoli in 12x8" baking dish. Cover tightly with plastic wrap. Fold back small corner of wrap and allow steam to escape. Microwave on high 2-3 min. Rearrange spears. Cover and microwave on high 3-4 min. Drain broccoli and set aside.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on each ham slice. Divide broccoli in 8 portions and arrange on each ham slice with stems in center and flowerets on outside. Roll up securely and place seam side down in greased 12x8" baking dish.
- Combine soup, sour cream, and mustard and pour over ham rolls. Sprinkle with almonds. Cover with plastic wrap and fold back corner. Microwave on high 8-10 min or til thoroughly heated.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note