Ham & Potato Soup (WW Recipe)
Good soup. Consider adding thyme, chives, marjoram. Perhaps corn, peas, carrots. 4 WW points This freezes well.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 onion diced
- 4 celery 4 ribs diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2-44444444444444 cup(s) chopped ham
- 3 cup(s) potatoes diced
- 1/8 cup(s) flour
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) reduced fat milk
- 1. Melt the butter over medium heat in large soup pot. Add the onion, garlic, and celery and sauté for bout 10 minutes until onion begins to become translucent.
- 2. Add ham and potatoes and stir together. Add flour and stir to coat everything, this will thicken the soup.
- 3. Add chicken broth, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are cooled mostly through.
- 4. Stir in milk and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jimflora and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ham & Potato Soup (WW Recipe) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews