Ham and Pineapple Pizza Subs
Toss spinach and clementine segments with olive oil and juice from the fruit for a side.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- Calories: 305
- Fat: 5.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 13.3g
- Carbohydrate: 58.5g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
- Sodium: 803mg
- Calcium: 116mg
- 1 (13.2-ounce) package refrigerated crusty French bread dough
- 1/2 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce
- 2 ounces Canadian bacon, sliced and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup peeled cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Roll dough out to a 24-inch rope; cut dough into 2 (12-inch) ropes. Place dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden; cool completely on a wire rack. Cut bread into 4 (6-inch-long) pieces; split each piece crosswise.
- 3. Preheat broiler to high.
- 4. Open each bread portion flat. Spread 2 tablespoons sauce over each bread portion; divide Canadian bacon evenly among servings. Sprinkle bacon with cheese; top with pineapple. Broil 3 minutes or until golden. Garnish with green onions, if desired. Fold top half of bread over cheese mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note